SALT & SAUNTER SWIMWEAR CARE
Salt and saunter swimwear is handmade with luxurious Italian fabrics and the utmost care.
To prolong the life of your swimwear treat your pieces with love
So Salt and Saunter babes, Listen up:
Do not Machine wash, iron, bleach or tumble dry your swimwear
- Always rinse in clear cold water after each wear
- Be aware a chlorine content that is too high can break down the spandex within the fabric.
- Avoid rough pool and deck surfaces that may pull the fabric.
- Oils and lotions can be harmful if not properly rinsed.
- DO NOT use strong detergent or fabric softeners.
- Always hand wash with a mild soap meant for delicate fabrics and do not soak.
- SQUEEZE instead of wringing out your swimwear to maintain its shape.
- Air dry on a flat surface and always dry in the shade away from direct sunlight.
- Prolonged exposure to sunlight may cause colours to lighten.
- Do not hand wash with contrasting colour as even though we use the highest quality of fabrics, transfers with bold colour are possible.